Atrium I was built in 1981 and was one of the first condominiums in the Yonge and Sheppard area. As such we have units with some of the largest suites in the area. We are a well-run, fiscally responsible building that continues to invest in both the structural integrity of the building as well as the aesthetics. Our condo fees include, heat, hydro, water, air conditioning and a comprehensive cable package.
We have friendly and engaging residents who like to have regular get-togethers such as coffee times, Tuesday night movies in the party room, a summer BBQ, as well as a holiday party in December. Our residents are a mixture of original owners, to new families with children and everything in between. We look forward to having you join our dynamic community!
- 24 hour concierge
- Well appointed party room
- Exercise room with change rooms and sauna
- Billiards room
- Squash court
- Recreation room for table tennis and children’s play
- Complimentary, underground car wash area
- Large grounds with mature trees
- Area for children to eat at a picnic table and play with sidewalk chalk
- Free underground visitor parking